Fein Construction is Hiring!
We are looking for a full-time project manager to work on our team.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Field supervision of various trades/subcontractors during the course of construction of new homes, renovations, additions, and alterations for which Fein Construction L.L.C. is contracted.
- Creating and implementing job schedules for individual construction projects, including scheduling of subcontractors and delivery of job materials.
- Maintaining communication with clients on a regular basis with regards to project details as appropriate, including job scheduling, material deliveries, inspection schedules, and job selections.
- Maintaining communication with the office staff of Fein Construction L.L.C. on a regular basis with regards to project details as appropriate.
- Maintaining communication with Michael S. Feinberg on a daily basis during regular working hours with regards to project details.
- Utilization of the online collaboration platform used by Fein Construction L.L.C. to facilitate communication as noted above, maintain a calendar schedule for each project and keep track of project costs.
- Ensuring that job sites are safe and secure at all times during the course of work. Job sites will be left orderly at the end of each workday, and any delivered materials will be protected from damage, neglect, and the elements. Protective fencing (if required) will be properly maintained, and all debris will be kept in containers on site.
- Conducting all job inspections as required by local municipality, coordinating said inspections with the Fein Construction L.L.C. office staff, and implementing all work required to satisfy the requirements of local Building, Zoning, and Engineering officials
- The project manager is expected to manage three (3)to five (5) concurrent projects at any given time.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and adapt them in the field.
- Ability to provide your own transportation is preferred, but not required.